Let’s bust the myths and focus on fixes
The words “duplicate content penalty” strike fear in the hearts of business owners.
And there are a lot of myths surrounding this topic so today we’re going to bust some. In this episode I’m going to take you through what duplicate content really means, how to find it, the different types of duplicate content and some easy fixes.
"Duplicate content generally refers to substantive blocks of content within or across domains that either completely match other content or are appreciably similar. Mostly, this is not deceptive in origin…..”
Tune in to learn:
- What is duplicate content?
- Is there a duplicate content penalty?
- How can duplicate content impact your website?
- What are the different types of duplicate content?
- Some useful duplicate content finding tools
- How to fix duplicate content issues.
Useful links from this pod
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/duplicate-content-how-to-find-it-fix-it-and-does-it-really-matter/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course