How to find the metrics that matter and not get swamped by data
Google Analytics can feel just a little bit yawn.
Yes, you set it up yonks ago.
And maybe poke around once in a while.
You’re not doing anything with the data.
In this week’s episode, we’re going to dig deep into Google Analytics, the important metrics, and reports that actually matter.
But more importantly, we’re going to chat about how to interpret the data and turn it in to… yes you guessed it, ACTION!
Tune in to learn:
- What is data analytics?
- Best practice tips to make the most of your Google Analytics setup.
- Which metrics you should pay attention to.
- How to make the most of the Google UTM URL Builder to better track your online activities.
- Why it is important to use analytics to track your own marketing efforts.
- Understanding marketing attribution and the multi-channel funnel attribution tool.
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/best-practice-google-analytics-how-to-boost-your-business-with-ray-pastoors/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course