We get the inside track from Google themselves
Google, it’s a mystery - right?
What the hell to they want from us?
What fiery hoops must we force our websites to jump through to meet their never-ending list of demands?
And why do they keep changing things?
But rather than pull your hair out and mutter swear words under your breath, I have a solution for you. We can ask GOOGLE what they’re up to.
That’s why I’m super super delighted to have John Mueller back on the show today for a Google Q&A.
Tune in to learn:
- Why most websites don’t have the basics covered
- John Mueller’s top recommendation for ecommerce stores to increase visibility on Google
- The importance of the H1
- What’s the best way for ecommerce sites to use Google My Business?
- How big your service area should be
- If Google will ever offer SEO certification
- Whether Google has too much power
- And other super important Google questions
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/google-qa-john-mueller/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course