Tim Capper answers our burning Local SEO questions
Local SEO and the mysterious local pack. We all yearn to crawl our way in and mostly, we fail. What is the secret to mastering local SEO?
In this week’s pod we put our burning Local SEO questions to the master. We run through the best strategies to make it into the local pack and how to widen your local search opportunities. If you’ve spent many night trying to conquer the beast that is Local SEO, this pod is for you.
Tune in to learn:
- Can I optimise for “near me” searches?
- How to compete with big city level searches
- Is putting more than one suburb in title tags and meta descriptions a good idea?
- How do I know if I’m ranking in the local pack?
- The best way to differentiate Google My Business clicks to other click throughs to the website in Google Analytics
- How to prepare for voice search queries
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/local-seo-qa-with-tim-capper/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course