Neil Patel is an entrepreneur, angel investor and analytics expert, he's also the founder of KISSmetrics, Crazy Egg and the hugely popular website Quick Sprout. Neil is a prolific blogger, he's blogged about everything covering marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media, you name it and Neil and his team have probably blogged about it.
- How do you produce so much content?
- I know that longer posts and regular posts work better, but how is a small business person meant to write a 3,000 word blog post every week?
- When it comes to off page SEO, which tactic do you think is most powerful?
- How will the potential 10k tweets (the fact that they're talking about increasing the character count) affect seo?
- Do we have to get experts to write all our blog posts?
- Ranking isn't everything, what other key performance indicators should we look at to track success?
- If you could only choose one marketing tactic or maybe one marketing channel, which would it be and why?
Tools, websites and articles mentioned:
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/content-marketing-made-easy-with-neil-patel/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course