And why great courses are not passive, they’re supportive
People say that everyone has one good book in them.
Can we also say this of ecourses? Can anyone turn the raging tsunami of knowledge in their head into a loving pool of learning and resources?
Having created oodles of online courses myself, it’s a question I get asked a lot. Along with, what makes a successful course? How much support do I need to give? How do I price it? What software should I use, and so much more.
So today we’re straying from the SEO path, onto the road of Digital Marketing and talking all about creating ecourses.
Tune in to learn:
- How to leverage your existing content
- How to make your content easy to consume
- Why getting the damn thing “online” is the hardest part of
- launching your online course
- What’s the “right” opt-in for your course
- Live launch vs evergreen course
- How much support your course needs to give
- How to price your course
- Why perfection isn’t necessary but basic requirements must be met
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/how-to-launch-and-run-a-successful-online-course-with-sam-winch/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course