International SEO is the process of optimising your website so that search engines can easily identify which countries you want to target and which languages you use for business.
Most of us struggle with getting to rank locally, so do we really need to care about international SEO?
Well if a good share of your website visitors are coming from a different country to where you’re located then it might be the right time to think global.
In this episode I’ll be chatting with Nitin Manchanda - an International SEO expert, about everything we need to know to get our global SEO in tip top condition.
Tune in to learn:
- When should you worry about international SEO.
- How to structure your site for International SEO best practice.
- What is Geotargeting and how should you be using it.
- What to look out for when formatting your site for a country.
- Which signals Google uses to understand the countries you’re targeting.
- The importance of backlinks on international SEO.
- Tips on how to win links in other countries.
- How to handle local search engines like Yandex in Russia and Baidu in China.
- Tips on international SEO for e-commerce businesses.
- What are the biggest mistakes businesses make with International SEO.
- The best ways to measure your international SEO success.