In today’s episode taking a look at some of the popular SEO tools on the market. Not with our SEO Consultant hats on but with our small business hats on.
Good SEO tools don’t come cheap and as a small business owner, trying to either manage their own SEO or at least take an interest in what their SEO agency is up to, it can be hard to decide which tool is best.
Today we’re going to look at the pros and cons of each tool and the cost involved, to help you make a more informed decision.
Tune in to learn
● Which tools is the best for keyword research
● Our favorite tech analysis tool
● The best backlink tool
● The overall winner of our fave SEO tool discussion
Show notes: http://www.therecipeforseosuccess.com.au/seo-tools-the-good-the-bad-and-the-crappy/
In today’s episode we’re talking all about optimising your website to make it a better experience for your customers. We know it’s important to rank number one, but what if when you hit the top spot, and the traffic starts coming it’s still not converting? This could be to do with having a confusing website that the users struggles to understand. According to Marketo 96% of customers who come to our website are not ready to buy? So in this episode we’re going to find out why and fix the problems.
Tune in to learn:
● How user journeys work
● Great tools to track your customers’ journey
● Common user experience mistakes
● Our tips on how to improve the user experience on your site
● Which questions you should be asking your users