Practical tips for normal humans
As you’ll know, if you listened to the podcast with John Mueller, Google has moved to a mobile first index.
So what does this mean for you small business owner?
Must you burn your site to the ground and start again?
Must you pay big bucks to your website developer to do all the things?
Must your site be faster than a otter sliding down a greasy tube?
Well no, and yes. And a bit more no.
In this episode we’re going to pass on 10 easy ways to improve your site’s mobile optimisation.
So oil up your ears people, it’s going to be fun!
Tune in to learn:
- What mobile first means
- Why Mobile optimisation is a top priority for all businesses
- Important tips to improve speed
- How to make your site touch screen ready
- How to handle font and contrast issues
- The importance of usability
- What to do with pop ups
- Why click to call is essential
- Great tools to test out your site
Google’s typography guidelines for Android.
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/10-easy-ways-to-improve-your-mobile-optimisation-for-beginners-with-tom-casano/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course