Featured snippets, some love them, some hate them.
For some, they’re a chance to grab position zero and end up at the tipperty top of the Google results even when competing with the big boys.
For others, they’re Google scraping our content and denying us click-throughs.
Today we’ll talk through what Featured Snippets are, the different formats, and what tactics you need to use to nab them, and whether they really are good for branding, click through and conversion.
Tune in to learn:
- What are featured snippets
- Types of snippets (old and new)
- What triggers Google to show a featured snippet
- Benefits beyond ‘position zero’
- How being featured relates to traffic and click-through
- Why voice search is important
- How to get there, and make it ‘work’ for you
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/how-to-win-featured-snippets-the-ultimate-guide-with-britney-muller/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course