Stopping your site from slipping through the cracks
You’ve built a beautiful site.
Your mum loves it.
You’ve even paid your developer for a super SEO package.
So everything should be right, right?
But for some reason when you Google yourself nothing’s coming up,
Or maybe just a measly page or two.
And you have no idea why.
Or perhaps you’re pumping out content on your blog and for some reason, it’s still not getting indexed as fast as you would like.
This week we’re talking all about crawling and indexing.
How to check, how to fix and the best tips for making sure your content is as findable as a findable thing.
Tune in to learn:
- What it means for your site to be crawled and indexed
- How to find out that your site isn’t getting indexed
- What is a sitemap, what is a robots.txt
- What is crawl budget
- Crawlability vs Indexability: Why Google doesn’t automatically index your site after crawling every page
- Common issues that prevent site pages from being indexed
- Gaston’s recommended tactics to get your site indexed
- How to troubleshoot indexing for a small website
- How large sites differ, and how best to approach indexing
- The difference between LATAM sites and English-speaking western countries (USA/UK/AU)
- Gaston’s go-to tools to get your site indexed
Head to episode notes: https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/why-isnt-my-site-indexed-site-crawlability-troubleshooting-with-gaston-riera-newbie/
Free webinar: Increase your website traffic (and sales)
The Ultimate SEO Checklist
Free SEO Nibbles Course
Sign up for the Recipe for SEO Success Course